Chinese Super League

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
BEIJ  63.7%

Side Value
SHAN  2.9%

16.6%
63.7%
19.7%
Game Projection
  • Shandong Luneng
    1.35
  • Beijing Guoan
    2.63
Big Win
  • Shandong Luneng
    N/A
  • Beijing Guoan
    N/A
Close Win
  • Shandong Luneng
    N/A
  • Beijing Guoan
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE: Shandong Luneng @ Beijing Guoan 12/01/2019
There is a 19.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Beijing Guoan, at 63.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Shandong Luneng who have a 16.6% chance. In simulation wins, Shandong Luneng upsets Beijing Guoan by averaging 9.0 shots and 4.1 shots on goal. They average 2.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Beijing Guoan 2.6 to Shandong Luneng 1.3.

Shandong Luneng

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Graziano Pellè 2.77 1.33 0.75 53.18%
Carlos Gilberto Nascimento Silva 0.65 0.31 0.14 13.1%
Xinghan Wu 0.89 0.25 0.1 9.28%
Jingdao Jin 0.65 0.21 0.09 8.88%
Chi Zhang 0.58 0.22 0.08 7.62%
Junmin Hao 0.62 0.18 0.06 5.48%
Rest of Team 1.6 0.35 0.35 --
Team Total 7.77 2.84 1.35 --

PLAYERS

Beijing Guoan

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cédric Bakambu 3.33 1.87 0.82 55.54%
Renato Soares de Oliveira Augusto 5.06 2.33 0.73 52.08%
Jonathan Viera Ramos 3.83 1.69 0.56 43.08%
Cheng Piao 1.82 0.63 0.19 17.46%
Xizhe Zhang 1.51 0.62 0.16 14.96%
Yang Yu 0.96 0.35 0.09 8.48%
Rest of Team 1.51 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 18.02 7.8 2.63 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Shandong Luneng
  • Beijing Guoan
  • Shandong Luneng
  • Beijing Guoan
Shandong Luneng Trends Beijing Guoan Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-9-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 20-6-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-7-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 11-2-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 28 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 3 of 27 games 11.1%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 28 games 3.6% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 27 games 11.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-6-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 15-11 Over-Under O-U: 12-12
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-9
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 27 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 28 games 60.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 27 games 59.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 28 games 39.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 27 games 40.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games