Chinese Super League

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
32.7%
42.9%
24.4%
Game Projection
  • Tianjin Teda
    1.77
  • Shanghai Shenhua
    2.02
Big Win
  • Tianjin Teda
    N/A
  • Shanghai Shenhua
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tianjin Teda
    N/A
  • Shanghai Shenhua
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE: Tianjin Teda @ Shanghai Shenhua 09/15/2019
There is a 24.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Shanghai Shenhua, at 42.9%, are solid favorites to beat Tianjin Teda who have a 32.7% chance. In simulation wins, Tianjin Teda upsets Shanghai Shenhua by averaging 14.4 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 1.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Shanghai Shenhua 2.0 to Tianjin Teda 1.8.

Tianjin Teda

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Johnathan Aparecido da Silva 5.81 1.84 0.94 60.94%
Frank Opoku Acheampong 2.41 1.13 0.54 41.1%
Muzepper Mirahmetjan 1.64 0.48 0.14 13.22%
Jiakang Hui 1 0.18 0.05 5.06%
Honglüe Zhao 0.55 0.12 0.03 3.38%
Hao Guo 0.54 0.09 0.03 2.82%
Rest of Team 1.37 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 13.31 3.92 1.77 --

PLAYERS

Shanghai Shenhua

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Odion Jude Ighalo 3.55 1.43 0.67 48.46%
Óscar Romero 3.4 1.39 0.39 32.22%
Giovanni Andrés Moreno Cardona 3.93 1.34 0.38 31.9%
Yunding Cao 0.93 0.48 0.18 16.74%
Fredy Alejandro Guarín Vásquez 2.32 0.54 0.18 16.22%
Ruofan Liu 1.02 0.33 0.09 8.82%
Rest of Team 1.31 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 16.46 5.94 2.02 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tianjin Teda
  • Shanghai Shenhua
  • Tianjin Teda
  • Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda Trends Shanghai Shenhua Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-8-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-10-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-5-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-4-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 19 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 20 games 5.0%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 19 games 15.8% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 20 games 20.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-7-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-8-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 10-8 Over-Under O-U: 13-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 19 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 20 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 19 games 57.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 20 games 75.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 19 games 42.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 20 games 25.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio