Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
HOFF  55.5%
Side Value
HOFF  6.2%
20.7%
55.5%
23.8%
Game Projection
  • Werder Bremen
    1.15
  • Hoffenheim
    2
Big Win
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
Close Win
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Werder Bremen @ Hoffenheim 10/07/2022
There is a 23.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 55.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Werder Bremen who have a 20.7% chance. In simulation wins, Werder Bremen upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 7.5 shots and 4.0 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 2.0 to Werder Bremen 1.2. The leading goal scorer for Werder Bremen is Niclas Füllkrug with a 39% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Werder Bremen has a 35% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Hoffenheim is Andrej Kramaric with a 36% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Hoffenheim has a 73% chance to win.

Werder Bremen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Niclas Füllkrug 2.27 0.83 0.48 38.66%
Marvin Ducksch 2.15 1.24 0.37 30.96%
Anthony Jung 0.23 0.17 0.08 7.44%
Mitchell Weiser 0.68 0.21 0.07 6.3%
Milos Veljkovic 0.21 0.09 0.06 5.9%
Ilia Gruev 0.25 0.17 0.05 5.16%
Rest of Team 0.63 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 6.42 2.85 1.15 --

PLAYERS

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andrej Kramaric 2.71 1.38 0.44 35.62%
Christoph Baumgartner 1.99 0.82 0.39 32.88%
Grischa Prömel 1.55 0.57 0.34 29.36%
Moanes Dabour 1.26 0.8 0.31 26.6%
Ozan Muhammed Kabak 1.16 0.33 0.15 13.84%
Dennis Geiger 0.3 0.17 0.12 11.4%
Rest of Team 1.22 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 10.2 4.64 2 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Werder Bremen
  • Hoffenheim
  • Werder Bremen
  • Hoffenheim
Werder Bremen Trends Hoffenheim Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-2-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-2-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-0-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5% Win by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-0-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-14-7
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-5-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 34 games 23.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 34 games 26.5%
Over-Under O-U: 6-3 Over-Under O-U: 5-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 8 games 62.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 8 games 37.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio