Bundesliga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
17.6%
58%
24.4%
Game Projection
  • Freiburg
    0.95
  • Hoffenheim
    1.88
Big Win
  • Freiburg
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
Close Win
  • Freiburg
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Freiburg @ Hoffenheim 09/15/2019
There is a 24.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 58.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Freiburg who have a 17.6% chance. In simulation wins, Freiburg upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 8.4 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 1.9 to Freiburg 0.9.

Freiburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nils Petersen 1.73 0.8 0.36 29.96%
Lucas Höler 0.77 0.36 0.19 17.1%
Jonathan Schmid 1.03 0.45 0.15 14.6%
Mike Frantz 0.48 0.24 0.06 5.74%
Christian Günter 0.72 0.17 0.04 4.06%
Janik Haberer 0.81 0.12 0.03 3.4%
Rest of Team 1.8 0.38 0.38 --
Team Total 7.34 2.53 0.95 --

PLAYERS

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ishak Belfodil 3.34 1.34 0.67 48.68%
Ihlas Bebou 1.76 0.97 0.53 40.72%
Pavel Kaderábek 1.2 0.51 0.25 22.26%
Ermin Bicakcic 0.44 0.26 0.17 15.96%
Florian Grillitsch 1.3 0.35 0.11 10.18%
Stefan Posch 0.45 0.08 0.06 5.66%
Rest of Team 1.58 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 10.07 3.82 1.88 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Freiburg
  • Hoffenheim
  • Freiburg
  • Hoffenheim
Freiburg Trends Hoffenheim Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-1-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-2-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 4 games 50.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-14-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-9-12
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-10-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-5-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 34 games 14.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 34 games 32.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 34 games 35.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8%
Over-Under O-U: 4-0 Over-Under O-U: 2-2
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 4 games 100.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 4 games 0.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio