Bundesliga

Over/Under

4.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.4%
62.4%
22.2%
Game Projection
  • Hannover 96
    1.18
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    2.37
Big Win
  • Hannover 96
    N/A
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hannover 96
    N/A
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Hannover 96 @ Fortuna Dusseldorf 18/05/2019
There is a 22.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Fortuna Dusseldorf, at 62.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Hannover 96 who have a 15.4% chance. In simulation wins, Hannover 96 upsets Fortuna Dusseldorf by averaging 10.4 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Fortuna Dusseldorf 2.4 to Hannover 96 1.2.

Hannover 96

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Felipe Trevizan Martins 1.11 0.25 0.21 19.2%
Hendrik Weydandt 1.46 0.47 0.19 17.66%
Linton Maina 1.04 0.21 0.17 15.92%
Miiko Martín Albornoz Inola 0.78 0.27 0.17 15.74%
Walace 1.15 0.42 0.17 15.18%
Waldemar Anton 1.08 0.26 0.09 8.72%
Rest of Team 2.53 0.45 0.45 --
Team Total 9.14 2.33 1.18 --

PLAYERS

Fortuna Dusseldorf

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rouwen Hennings 3.74 1.65 0.64 47.2%
Dawid Kownacki 1.57 0.94 0.55 41.34%
Matthias Zimmermann 1.12 0.39 0.27 23.44%
Kaan Ayhan 1.84 0.64 0.25 21.98%
Benito Raman 1.96 0.63 0.23 20.58%
Kevin Stöger 2.49 0.5 0.19 17.88%
Rest of Team 2.96 0.62 0.62 --
Team Total 15.68 5.36 2.37 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio