Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
18%
61.4%
20.6%
Game Projection
  • Augsburg
    1.36
  • Wolfsburg
    2.59
Big Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Wolfsburg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Wolfsburg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Augsburg @ Wolfsburg 18/05/2019
There is a 20.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Wolfsburg, at 61.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Augsburg who have a 18.0% chance. In simulation wins, Augsburg upsets Wolfsburg by averaging 12.9 shots and 4.9 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Wolfsburg 2.6 to Augsburg 1.4.

Augsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Michael Gregoritsch 3.14 0.98 0.35 29.66%
Marco Richter 2.18 0.71 0.24 21.14%
André Hahn 1.98 0.59 0.21 18.7%
Philipp Max 0.75 0.39 0.15 13.74%
Kevin Danso 0.41 0.17 0.11 10.88%
Daniel Baier 1.18 0.27 0.1 8.94%
Rest of Team 1.9 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 11.54 3.61 1.36 --

PLAYERS

Wolfsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Wout Weghorst 3.11 1.47 0.77 53.6%
Felix Klaus 3.34 1.44 0.46 36.92%
Admir Mehmedi 1.69 0.59 0.44 35.28%
Maximilian Arnold 2.1 0.91 0.3 25.82%
Renato Steffen 1.07 0.32 0.24 21.5%
Josuha Guilavogui 1.07 0.45 0.17 15.82%
Rest of Team 3.53 0.62 0.62 --
Team Total 15.9 5.8 2.59 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio