Bundesliga

Over/Under

4.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
52.8%
24.6%
22.6%
Game Projection
  • Hoffenheim
    2.22
  • Mainz 05
    1.49
Big Win
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
  • Mainz 05
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
  • Mainz 05
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Hoffenheim @ Mainz 05 18/05/2019
There is a 22.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 52.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Mainz 05 who have just a 24.6% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 2.2 to Mainz 05 1.5. In simulation wins, Mainz 05 upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 13.0 shots and 5.3 shots on goal. They average 2.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses.

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andrej Kramaric 3.57 1.49 0.65 47.04%
Ádám Szalai 2.29 1 0.43 34.48%
Ishak Belfodil 2.14 1.05 0.41 33.94%
Kerem Demirbay 2.16 0.85 0.25 22.56%
Florian Grillitsch 1.2 0.36 0.12 10.94%
Pavel Kaderábek 0.87 0.37 0.11 10.34%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.7 0.7 --
Team Total 14.06 5.82 2.22 --

PLAYERS

Mainz 05

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jean-Philippe Mateta 2.96 0.99 0.43 34.56%
Robin Quaison 1.75 0.56 0.18 16.66%
Karim Onisiwo 0.92 0.52 0.18 16.5%
Jean-Philippe Gbamin 1.48 0.53 0.17 16.08%
Danny Latza 1.94 0.44 0.15 14.14%
Jean-Paul Boëtius 0.83 0.3 0.13 11.98%
Rest of Team 2.02 0.75 0.75 --
Team Total 11.89 4.09 1.49 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio