Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
18.7%
56.8%
24.5%
Game Projection
  • Nurnberg
    0.92
  • Freiburg
    1.78
Big Win
  • Nurnberg
    N/A
  • Freiburg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nurnberg
    N/A
  • Freiburg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Nurnberg @ Freiburg 18/05/2019
There is a 24.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Freiburg, at 56.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Nurnberg who have a 18.7% chance. In simulation wins, Nurnberg upsets Freiburg by averaging 9.9 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Freiburg 1.8 to Nurnberg 0.9.

Nurnberg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mikael Ishak 1.85 0.72 0.28 24.52%
Hanno Behrens 1.6 0.41 0.24 21.16%
Tim Leibold 1.33 0.34 0.1 9.6%
Sebastian Kerk 1.03 0.29 0.09 8.54%
Eduard Löwen 1.1 0.28 0.08 7.96%
Lukas Mühl 0.48 0.1 0.07 6.7%
Rest of Team 1.39 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 8.78 2.31 0.92 --

PLAYERS

Freiburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lucas Höler 0.97 0.59 0.32 26.94%
Jérôme Gondorf 1.66 0.73 0.32 27.08%
Mike Frantz 1.01 0.57 0.24 21.36%
Vincenzo Grifo 1.88 0.62 0.22 19.94%
Christian Günter 1.63 0.54 0.19 17.54%
Janik Haberer 1.52 0.45 0.17 15.14%
Rest of Team 2.32 0.66 0.66 --
Team Total 10.99 4.18 1.78 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio