Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
39.7%
33.2%
27.1%
Game Projection
  • RB Leipzig
    1.44
  • Werder Bremen
    1.28
Big Win
  • RB Leipzig
    N/A
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
Close Win
  • RB Leipzig
    N/A
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: RB Leipzig @ Werder Bremen 18/05/2019
There is a 27.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw RB Leipzig, at 39.7%, are solid favorites to beat Werder Bremen who have a 33.2% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is RB Leipzig 1.4 to Werder Bremen 1.3. In simulation wins, Werder Bremen upsets RB Leipzig by averaging 12.6 shots and 5.2 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

RB Leipzig

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Timo Werner 3.84 1.53 0.54 42.2%
Emil Forsberg 1.97 0.77 0.22 19.52%
Marcel Sabitzer 2.39 0.73 0.2 17.76%
Kevin Kampl 1.43 0.46 0.13 11.78%
Matheus Santos Carneiro Da Cunha 1.4 0.38 0.1 9.62%
Marcel Halstenberg 1.11 0.34 0.09 8.54%
Rest of Team 1.72 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 13.87 4.69 1.44 --

PLAYERS

Werder Bremen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Yuya Osako 1.67 0.66 0.25 21.56%
Max Kruse 2.45 0.94 0.23 20.48%
Maximilian Eggestein 1.65 0.59 0.21 19.46%
Davy Klaassen 1.55 0.73 0.18 16.34%
Milot Rashica 1.25 0.44 0.16 14.84%
Hans Carl Ludwig Augustinsson 0.92 0.38 0.11 10.26%
Rest of Team 2.04 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 11.54 4.24 1.28 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio