Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.6%
62.4%
23%
Game Projection
  • Stuttgart
    0.81
  • Schalke 04
    1.91
Big Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Stuttgart @ Schalke 04 18/05/2019
There is a 23.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Schalke 04, at 62.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Stuttgart who have a 14.6% chance. In simulation wins, Stuttgart upsets Schalke 04 by averaging 7.6 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Schalke 04 1.9 to Stuttgart 0.8.

Stuttgart

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Anastasios Donis 1.31 0.65 0.29 25.66%
Daniel Didavi 1.69 0.61 0.27 23.38%
Gonzalo Castro Randon 0.41 0.17 0.08 7.82%
Nicolás González 0.89 0.24 0.08 7.64%
Andreas Beck 0.27 0.04 0.03 2.48%
Benjamin Pavard 0.39 0.08 0.02 2.38%
Rest of Team 1.57 0.1 0.1 --
Team Total 6.54 1.89 0.81 --

PLAYERS

Schalke 04

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Guido Burgstaller 3.02 1.54 0.53 41.7%
Breel-Donald Embolo 1.96 1.16 0.43 34.6%
Daniel Caligiuri 2.07 0.69 0.28 24.98%
Suat Serdar 2.38 0.71 0.22 19.86%
Salif Sané 1.25 0.34 0.13 12.44%
Weston McKennie 0.51 0.23 0.13 11.84%
Rest of Team 1.72 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 12.9 5.07 1.91 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio