Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
10.8%
71.2%
18%
Game Projection
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    0.96
  • Bayern Munchen
    2.56
Big Win
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Eintracht Frankfurt @ Bayern Munchen 18/05/2019
There is a 18.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayern Munchen, at 71.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Eintracht Frankfurt who have a 10.8% chance. In simulation wins, Eintracht Frankfurt upsets Bayern Munchen by averaging 7.7 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayern Munchen 2.6 to Eintracht Frankfurt 1.0.

Eintracht Frankfurt

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luka Jovic 1.75 0.74 0.44 35.94%
Ante Rebic 1.37 0.59 0.26 22.7%
Filip Kostic 1.21 0.42 0.11 10.76%
Gélson da Conceição Tavares Fernandes 0.11 0.1 0.04 3.46%
Gonçalo Mendes Paciencia 0.57 0.14 0.03 3.4%
Martin Hinteregger 0.62 0.1 0.03 2.68%
Rest of Team 0.83 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 6.45 2.29 0.96 --

PLAYERS

Bayern Munchen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Robert Lewandowski 4.09 1.58 0.97 63.12%
Thomas Müller 1.65 0.59 0.37 31.26%
Serge Gnabry 1.87 0.82 0.37 30.7%
Kingsley Coman 1.44 0.83 0.25 22.88%
Leon Goretzka 1.54 0.58 0.2 18.4%
Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento 1.1 0.28 0.12 11.36%
Rest of Team 3.4 0.85 0.85 --
Team Total 15.1 5.53 2.56 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio