Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
45.3%
32.1%
22.6%
Game Projection
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    2.28
  • Augsburg
    1.93
Big Win
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
  • Augsburg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
  • Augsburg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Bayer Leverkusen @ Augsburg 04/26/2019
There is a 22.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayer Leverkusen, at 45.3%, are solid favorites to beat Augsburg who have a 32.1% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayer Leverkusen 2.3 to Augsburg 1.9. In simulation wins, Augsburg upsets Bayer Leverkusen by averaging 13.1 shots and 5.4 shots on goal. They average 3.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 1.2 in simulation losses.

Bayer Leverkusen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Volland 2.92 1.32 0.72 50.66%
Kai Havertz 2.78 1.22 0.4 33.14%
Leon Bailey 2.83 0.91 0.32 26.6%
Julian Brandt 1.87 0.75 0.28 24.94%
Wendell Nascimento Borges 0.61 0.26 0.13 12.48%
Mitchell Weiser 0.54 0.26 0.12 11.26%
Rest of Team 3.6 0.72 0.72 --
Team Total 15.15 5.43 2.28 --

PLAYERS

Augsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Alfreð Finnbogason 2.42 1.12 0.81 54.96%
Michael Gregoritsch 2.36 0.79 0.28 24.3%
Marco Richter 1.63 0.58 0.2 18.12%
André Hahn 1.47 0.48 0.17 15.38%
Philipp Max 0.58 0.31 0.12 11.22%
Ja-Cheol Koo 1.15 0.3 0.1 9.22%
Rest of Team 2.25 0.64 0.64 --
Team Total 11.86 4.22 1.93 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Augsburg
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Augsburg
Bayer Leverkusen Trends Augsburg Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 15-12-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-15-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-6-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-6-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 30 games 10.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 30 games 30.0% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 12-5-3 When Favored W-L-D: 4-5-3
Road Favorite W-L-D: 5-0-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-2-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-24-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-27-22
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-14-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 11-13-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 68 games 23.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 68 games 11.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 17 of 68 games 25.0%
Over-Under O-U: 18-11 Over-Under O-U: 21-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 19 of 30 games 63.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 22 of 30 games 73.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 30 games 36.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 30 games 26.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio