Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

4.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24.1%
50.7%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    1.32
  • Hoffenheim
    1.95
Big Win
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Bayer Leverkusen @ Hoffenheim 03/29/2019
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 50.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Bayer Leverkusen who have a 24.1% chance. In simulation wins, Bayer Leverkusen upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 11.5 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 2.0 to Bayer Leverkusen 1.3.

Bayer Leverkusen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Volland 1.95 0.83 0.41 33.8%
Karim Bellarabi 1.97 0.61 0.22 19.74%
Leon Bailey 1.87 0.55 0.17 15.98%
Julian Brandt 1.24 0.47 0.17 15.34%
Lars Bender 0.94 0.3 0.1 9.34%
Wendell Nascimento Borges 0.4 0.16 0.08 7.54%
Rest of Team 2.14 0.43 0.43 --
Team Total 10.52 3.35 1.32 --

PLAYERS

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andrej Kramaric 3.38 1.37 0.66 49.08%
Ishak Belfodil 2.07 0.99 0.42 34.02%
Kerem Demirbay 2.04 0.77 0.24 21.74%
Joelinton Cassio Apolinário de Lira 1.63 0.5 0.16 14.76%
Pavel Kaderábek 0.85 0.35 0.11 10.46%
Florian Grillitsch 1.15 0.32 0.11 10.4%
Rest of Team 1.74 0.64 0.64 --
Team Total 12.86 4.95 1.95 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Hoffenheim
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Hoffenheim
Bayer Leverkusen Trends Hoffenheim Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-10-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-6-11
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-5-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-3-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 26 games 11.5% Win by 2 or More 4 of 26 games 15.4%
Lose by 2 or More 7 of 26 games 26.9% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 26 games 7.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-6-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-5-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-24-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 31-13-24
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-14-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 22-2-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 68 games 23.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 68 games 30.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 68 games 8.8%
Over-Under O-U: 16-9 Over-Under O-U: 13-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 26 games 65.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 18 of 26 games 69.2%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 26 games 34.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 26 games 30.8%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%