There is a 26.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Barcelona, at 57.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Valencia who have a 15.5% chance. In simulation wins, Valencia upsets Barcelona by averaging 6.1 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Barcelona 1.6 to Valencia 0.7.

LINES: Valencia +6.55 ---Barcelona +1.56 ---DRAW +4.3 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Valencia Road Record: 0-1-0-0, Road Record Last Season: 8-7-6-30, Barcelona Home Record: 1-0-0-3, Home Record Last Season: 15-3-3-48

ValenciaTrendsBarcelonaTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-2-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-7-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-3-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-5-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 15-1-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 38 games 47.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 38 games 7.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6%
Over-Under O-U: 2-3 Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 4 games 25.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 4 games 75.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 4 games 75.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 4 games 25.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio