There is a 34.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Nice, at 42.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Toulouse who have a 22.2% chance. In simulation wins, Toulouse upsets Nice by averaging 9.9 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Nice 1.0 to Toulouse 0.7.

LINES: Toulouse +3.6 ---Nice +2.31 ---DRAW +3.18 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Toulouse Road Record: 2-3-3-9, Road Record Last Season: 3-11-5-14, Nice Home Record: 2-3-2-8, Home Record Last Season: 12-5-2-38

ToulouseTrendsNiceTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-10-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-9-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-3-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 28 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 28 games 10.7% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 28 games 17.9%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-7-6 When Underdog W-L-D: 5-8-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 4-6-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-33-24 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 37-18-21
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-21-13 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-7-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 76 games 9.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 76 games 14.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 76 games 9.2%
Over-Under O-U: 17-11 Over-Under O-U: 9-14
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 28 games 46.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 28 games 21.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 28 games 53.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 22 of 28 games 78.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
IIHF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.7%
19.7%
80.3%
80.3%

Over

5.5
67.8%

Point Spread

CAN -1.5
57.3%

MLB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56.2%
56.2%
43.8%
43.8%

Over

9.0
54.5%

Run Line

MIN -1.0
44.7%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
22%
22%
53.5%
53.5%
24.5%

Under

2.75
39.5%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
18%
18%
57.8%
57.8%
24.2%

Over

2.25
55.6%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29.2%
29.2%
44.6%
44.6%
26.2%

Over

2.25
54.3%

Chinese SL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.2%
25.2%
47%
47%
27.8%

Under

2.75
55.4%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
37.1%
37.1%
31%
31%
31.9%

Under

2.75
66.7%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
38.3%
38.3%
33.3%
33.3%
28.4%

Under

3.25
45.6%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
36.1%
36.1%
28.8%
28.8%
35.1%

Under

2.5
73.2%

Receive free picks

instant free bet up to $500
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Videos