There is a 22.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester City, at 60.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Tottenham Hotspur who have a 17.4% chance. In simulation wins, Tottenham Hotspur upsets Manchester City by averaging 11.1 shots and 4.3 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester City 2.0 to Tottenham Hotspur 1.0.

LINES: Tottenham Hotspur +7.76 ---Manchester City +1.39 ---DRAW +5.65 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Tottenham Hotspur Road Record: 0-0-0-0, Road Record Last Season: 11-13-0-33, Manchester City Home Record: 0-0-0-0, Home Record Last Season: 18-4-0-54

Tottenham HotspurTrendsManchester CityTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-0-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 2 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 2 games 50.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 2 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 2 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 23-13-2 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 32-4-2
Road Last Season W-L-D: 11-8-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 18-1-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 38 games 31.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 23 of 38 games 60.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 38 games 7.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6%
Over-Under O-U: 2-0 Over-Under O-U: 2-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 2 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 2 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 2 games 100.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 2 games 100.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 2 games 0.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 2 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio