There is a 15.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw PSG, at 75.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Monaco who have just a 9.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is PSG 2.9 to Monaco 0.9. In simulation wins, Monaco upsets PSG by averaging 8.7 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

LINES: PSG +1.63 ---Monaco +4.58 ---DRAW +4.91 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) PSG Road Record: 7-2-0-21, Road Record Last Season: 12-5-2-38, Monaco Home Record: 6-2-1-19, Home Record Last Season: 4-9-6-18

PSGTrendsMonacoTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-3-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-6-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-2-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 18 games 22.2% Win by 2 or More 0 of 18 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 18 games 5.6% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 18 games 16.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 14-3-1 When Favored W-L-D: 7-5-2
Road Favorite W-L-D: 6-2-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 5-1-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-5-4 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-18-12
Road Last Season W-L-D: 12-5-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 4-9-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 38 games 55.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 38 games 5.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1%
Over-Under O-U: 7-9 Over-Under O-U: 12-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 18 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 18 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 18 games 61.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 18 games 77.8%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 18 games 38.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 18 games 22.2%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%