There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 53.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Manchester United who have a 21.5% chance. In simulation wins, Manchester United upsets Chelsea by averaging 10.3 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 1.9 to Manchester United 1.2.

LINES: Manchester United +3.96 ---Chelsea +2.02 ---DRAW +3.56 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Manchester United Road Record: 3-6-3-12, Road Record Last Season: 9-10-3-30, Chelsea Home Record: 5-4-3-18, Home Record Last Season: 12-8-6-42

Manchester UnitedTrendsChelseaTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-8-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-8-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-6-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 25 games 8.0% Win by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
Lose by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 25 games 12.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-1-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-1-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-10-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 21-8-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-7-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 12-1-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 38 games 34.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 38 games 15.8%
Over-Under O-U: 10-14 Over-Under O-U: 14-12
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio