There is a 26.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 54.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Manchester United who have just a 19.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 1.6 to Manchester United 0.9. In simulation wins, Manchester United upsets Liverpool by averaging 10.1 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

LINES: Liverpool +2.23 ---Manchester United +3.57 ---DRAW +3.44 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Liverpool Road Record: 7-0-2-23, Road Record Last Season: 8-7-4-28, Manchester United Home Record: 4-1-3-15, Home Record Last Season: 11-2-6-39

LiverpoolTrendsManchester UnitedTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-1-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-5-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 9-1-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-1-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 5 of 26 games 19.2% Win by 2 or More 4 of 26 games 15.4%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 26 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 26 games 15.4%
When Favored W-L-D: 19-0-5 When Favored W-L-D: 13-3-5
Road Favorite W-L-D: 9-0-4 Home Favorite W-L-D: 6-1-4
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 39-10-21 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 38-12-20
Road Last Season W-L-D: 18-8-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 21-3-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 23 of 70 games 32.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) 24 of 70 games 34.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7%
Over-Under O-U: 10-14 Over-Under O-U: 20-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 19 of 26 games 73.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 26 games 26.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.4%
64.4%
35.6%
35.6%

Over

212.0
58.2%

Point Spread

CLE +6.5
52.6%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
45.7%
45.7%
0.0%
0.0%

Under

N/A
99.3%

Point Spread

FRDICK 0
54.2%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
35.4%
35.4%
64.6%
64.6%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

COL 0
64.6%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
35.2%
35.2%
64.8%
64.8%

Over

4.5
65.7%

Point Spread

ILV -1.0
35.6%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
38.3%
38.3%
61.7%
61.7%

Under

5.0
41.7%

Point Spread

BAR +1.0
38.3%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
45.1%
45.1%
23.2%
23.2%
31.7%

Under

2.75
71.8%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
10.7%
10.7%
67.6%
67.6%
21.7%

Under

2.75
48.1%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
90.9%
90.9%
2.4%
2.4%
6.7%

Under

3.75
43.1%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.1%
46.1%
26.5%
26.5%
27.4%

Over

2.5
55.4%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
39.7%
39.7%
34%
34%
26.3%

Over

2.25
63.1%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.3%
17.3%
57.8%
57.8%
24.9%

Under

2.5
55.8%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
26.8%
26.8%
48.8%
48.8%
24.4%

Over

2.5
61.2%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
34%
34%
36.1%
36.1%
29.9%

Under

2.5
60.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.5%
25.5%
48.7%
48.7%
25.8%

Under

4.0
57.1%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.3%
46.3%
26.2%
26.2%
27.5%

Under

3.25
49.1%

Receive free picks

instant free bet up to $500

Videos