There is a 28.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Deportivo Alaves, at 49.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Levante who have a 21.4% chance. In simulation wins, Levante upsets Deportivo Alaves by averaging 9.8 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Deportivo Alaves 1.4 to Levante 0.8.

LINES: Levante +3.79 ---Deportivo Alaves +2.14 ---DRAW +3.38 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Levante Road Record: 3-3-2-11, Road Record Last Season: 3-12-4-13, Deportivo Alaves Home Record: 4-0-3-15, Home Record Last Season: 0-0-0-0

LevanteTrendsDeportivo AlavesTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-9-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-7-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-5-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-0-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 22 games 4.5% Win by 2 or More 0 of 20 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 22 games 18.2% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 20 games 20.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-7-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 7-7-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-5-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-14-13 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-32-15
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-8-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 16-13-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 76 games 14.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 38 games 23.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1%
Over-Under O-U: 14-7 Over-Under O-U: 11-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 22 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 20 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 22 games 68.2% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 20 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 22 games 31.8% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 20 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
59.3%
59.3%
40.6%
40.6%

Over

233.0
59.7%

Point Spread

GS 0
59.3%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
50.0%
50.0%
50.0%
50.0%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

CLS 0
50.0%

MLB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
57.5%
57.5%
42.6%
42.6%

Over

7.0
55.8%

Run Line

ARI +1.0
57.4%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
22.5%
22.5%
54%
54%
23.5%

Over

3.25
46.1%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29%
29%
42.8%
42.8%
28.2%

Under

2.5
55.4%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
4.1%
4.1%
84.4%
84.4%
11.5%

Under

3.75
58.6%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.3%
31.3%
42%
42%
26.7%

Over

2.25
52%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
14.8%
14.8%
61.9%
61.9%
23.3%

Over

2.25
49.9%

Chinese SL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29.2%
29.2%
46.8%
46.8%
24%

Over

3.0
46.3%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
28.5%
28.5%
40.1%
40.1%
31.4%

Under

2.25
37%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.5%
17.5%
55.6%
55.6%
26.9%

Over

2.25
43.9%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
24.7%
24.7%
45%
45%
30.3%

Under

2.75
68.1%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
53.1%
53.1%
25.5%
25.5%
21.4%

Over

3.25
63.9%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
50.3%
50.3%
25.1%
25.1%
24.6%

Over

2.75
40.6%

Receive free picks

instant free bet up to $500
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Videos