There is a 32.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Oxford United, at 41.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Ipswich Town who have a 26.0% chance. In simulation wins, Ipswich Town upsets Oxford United by averaging 5.1 shots and 2.2 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Oxford United 1.1 to Ipswich Town 0.9.

LINES: Ipswich Town +3.72 ---Oxford United +2.16 ---DRAW +3.25 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Ipswich Town Road Record: 7-3-3-24, Road Record Last Season: 11-7-5-38, Oxford United Home Record: 7-3-1-22, Home Record Last Season: 11-8-4-37

Ipswich TownTrendsOxford UnitedTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-5-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-7-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-3-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-2-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 23 games 8.7% Win by 2 or More 2 of 24 games 8.3%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 23 games 13.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 24 games 12.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 5-25-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-16-15
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-16-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 11-8-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 0 of 46 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 46 games 34.8% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 12-10 Over-Under O-U: 18-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 11-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 23 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 24 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 23 games 43.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 24 games 62.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 23 games 56.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 24 games 37.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%