There is a 3.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Juventus, at 95.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Frosinone who have a 0.6% chance. In simulation wins, Frosinone upsets Juventus by averaging 4.3 shots and 1.7 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Juventus 3.7 to Frosinone 0.2.

LINES: Frosinone +31.28 ---Juventus +1.11 ---DRAW +10.24 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Frosinone Road Record: 1-6-1-4, Road Record Last Season: 0-0-0-0, Juventus Home Record: 6-0-1-19, Home Record Last Season: 15-1-3-48

FrosinoneTrendsJuventusTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-14-7 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 20-0-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-8-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-0-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 24 games 8.3% Win by 2 or More 5 of 23 games 21.7%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 24 games 37.5% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 23 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-14-7 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-8-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 59-8-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 34-2-2
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 38 of 76 games 50.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 76 games 2.6%
Over-Under O-U: 14-10 Over-Under O-U: 10-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 24 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 23 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 24 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 23 games 56.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 24 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 23 games 43.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals No Games Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
59.3%
59.3%
40.6%
40.6%

Over

233.0
59.7%

Point Spread

GS 0
59.3%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
50.0%
50.0%
50.0%
50.0%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

CLS 0
50.0%

MLB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
57.5%
57.5%
42.6%
42.6%

Over

7.0
55.8%

Run Line

ARI +1.0
57.4%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
22.5%
22.5%
54%
54%
23.5%

Over

3.25
46.1%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29%
29%
42.8%
42.8%
28.2%

Under

2.5
55.4%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
4.1%
4.1%
84.4%
84.4%
11.5%

Under

3.75
58.6%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.3%
31.3%
42%
42%
26.7%

Over

2.25
52%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
14.8%
14.8%
61.9%
61.9%
23.3%

Over

2.25
49.9%

Chinese SL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29.2%
29.2%
46.8%
46.8%
24%

Over

3.0
46.3%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
28.5%
28.5%
40.1%
40.1%
31.4%

Under

2.25
37%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.5%
17.5%
55.6%
55.6%
26.9%

Over

2.25
43.9%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
24.7%
24.7%
45%
45%
30.3%

Under

2.75
68.1%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
53.1%
53.1%
25.5%
25.5%
21.4%

Over

3.25
63.9%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
50.3%
50.3%
25.1%
25.1%
24.6%

Over

2.75
40.6%

Receive free picks

instant free bet up to $500
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Videos