There is a 23.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Barcelona, at 51.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Sevilla who have just a 25.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Barcelona 2.1 to Sevilla 1.5. In simulation wins, Sevilla upsets Barcelona by averaging 12.0 shots and 5.3 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses.

LINES: Barcelona +1.83 ---Sevilla +4.03 ---DRAW +4.27 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Barcelona Road Record: 3-1-2-11, Road Record Last Season: 13-3-3-42, Sevilla Home Record: 5-1-1-16, Home Record Last Season: 14-4-1-43

BarcelonaTrendsSevillaTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 17-2-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-8-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-1-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-2-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0% Win by 2 or More 3 of 25 games 12.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 25 games 24.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 17-2-6 When Favored W-L-D: 9-3-5
Road Favorite W-L-D: 8-1-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 6-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 56-5-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 38-22-16
Road Last Season W-L-D: 25-4-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 25-4-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 42 of 76 games 55.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 76 games 1.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 76 games 19.7%
Over-Under O-U: 11-11 Over-Under O-U: 10-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 25 games 64.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 25 games 48.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 25 games 36.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 25 games 52.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.4%
64.4%
35.6%
35.6%

Over

212.0
58.2%

Point Spread

CLE +6.5
52.6%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
45.7%
45.7%
0.0%
0.0%

Under

N/A
99.3%

Point Spread

FRDICK 0
54.2%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
35.4%
35.4%
64.6%
64.6%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

COL 0
64.6%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
35.2%
35.2%
64.8%
64.8%

Over

4.5
65.7%

Point Spread

ILV -1.0
35.6%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
38.3%
38.3%
61.7%
61.7%

Under

5.0
41.7%

Point Spread

BAR +1.0
38.3%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
45.1%
45.1%
23.2%
23.2%
31.7%

Under

2.75
71.8%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
10.7%
10.7%
67.6%
67.6%
21.7%

Under

2.75
48.1%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
90.9%
90.9%
2.4%
2.4%
6.7%

Under

3.75
43.1%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.1%
46.1%
26.5%
26.5%
27.4%

Over

2.5
55.4%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
39.7%
39.7%
34%
34%
26.3%

Over

2.25
63.1%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.3%
17.3%
57.8%
57.8%
24.9%

Under

2.5
55.8%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
26.8%
26.8%
48.8%
48.8%
24.4%

Over

2.5
61.2%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
34%
34%
36.1%
36.1%
29.9%

Under

2.5
60.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.5%
25.5%
48.7%
48.7%
25.8%

Under

4.0
57.1%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.3%
46.3%
26.2%
26.2%
27.5%

Under

3.25
49.1%

Receive free picks

instant free bet up to $500

Videos