There is a 28.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Barcelona, at 47.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Athletic Club who have just a 24.6% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Barcelona 1.5 to Athletic Club 1.0. In simulation wins, Athletic Club upsets Barcelona by averaging 8.7 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

LINES: Barcelona +1.79 ---Athletic Club +5.07 ---DRAW +3.73 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Barcelona Road Record: 0-0-0-0, Road Record Last Season: 11-3-6-39, Athletic Club Home Record: 0-0-0-0, Home Record Last Season: 9-11-8-35

BarcelonaTrendsAthletic ClubTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-1-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 0-1-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-3-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-11-14
Road Last Season W-L-D: 11-2-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 9-2-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 38 games 47.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 38 games 7.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 38 games 15.8%
Over-Under O-U: 0-1 Over-Under O-U: 0-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio