September 12, 2019 4:14 PM CDT

Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets 9/16/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Cleveland Browns winning 54% of simulations, and the New York Jets 45% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Cleveland Browns commit fewer turnovers in 29% of simulations and they go on to win 86% when they take care of the ball. The New York Jets wins 60% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Baker Mayfield is averaging 264 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (37% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. Le\'Veon Bell is averaging 85 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (40% chance) then he helps his team win 66%.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Cleveland BrownsATS RECORDNew York JetsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games0-1-0All Games0-1-0No Edge
Road Games0-0-0Home Games0-1-0No Edge
When Favored0-1-0When Underdog0-0-0No Edge
Non-Division Opp0-1-0Non-Division Opp0-0-0No Edge
Opp Under .5000-0-0Opp Under .5000-0-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Cleveland BrownsATS RECORDNew York JetsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games10-6-0All Games5-11-0Cleveland Browns
Road Games5-3-0Home Games2-6-0Cleveland Browns
When Favored1-1-0When Underdog3-10-0Cleveland Browns
Non-Division Opp6-4-0Non-Division Opp4-6-0Cleveland Browns
Opp Under .5003-1-0Opp Under .5003-2-0Cleveland Browns

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Cleveland BrownsO-U-P RECORDNew York JetsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)1-0-0All Totals (O-U-P)0-1-0No Edge
On Road0-0-0At Home0-1-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season6-9-0All Totals Last Season10-6-0OVER
On Road Last Season4-4-0At Home Last Season6-2-0OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio