September 12, 2019 4:14 PM CDT

Buffalo Bills vs New York Giants 9/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Buffalo Bills winning 56% of simulations, and the New York Giants 43% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Buffalo Bills commit fewer turnovers in 85% of simulations and they go on to win 64% when they take care of the ball. The New York Giants wins 87% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Frank Gore is averaging 53 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (30% chance) then he helps his team win 70%. Saquon Barkley is averaging 68 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (38% chance) then he helps his team win 62%.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Buffalo BillsATS RECORDNew York GiantsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games1-0-0All Games0-1-0Buffalo Bills
Road Games1-0-0Home Games0-0-0No Edge
When Favored0-0-0When Underdog0-1-0No Edge
Non-Division Opp0-0-0Non-Division Opp0-0-0No Edge
Opp Under .5000-0-0Opp .500+ Record0-0-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Buffalo BillsATS RECORDNew York GiantsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games8-8-0All Games9-7-0New York Giants
Road Games5-3-0Home Games2-6-0Buffalo Bills
When Favored1-2-0When Underdog7-5-0New York Giants
Non-Division Opp4-6-0Non-Division Opp7-3-0New York Giants
Opp Under .5004-4-0Opp Under .5005-2-0New York Giants

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Buffalo BillsO-U-P RECORDNew York GiantsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)0-1-0All Totals (O-U-P)1-0-0No Edge
On Road0-1-0At Home0-0-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season7-9-0All Totals Last Season10-6-0OVER
On Road Last Season2-6-0At Home Last Season4-4-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio