September 22, 2022 9:19 AM CDT

USC vs Oregon State 9/24/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with USC winning 55% of simulations, and Oregon State 45% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. USC commits fewer turnovers in 40% of simulations and they go on to win 66% when they take care of the ball. Oregon State wins 58% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Kedon Slovis is averaging 360 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (34% chance) then he helps his team win 72%. Chance Nolan is averaging 288 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (37% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is ORST +6.5 --- Over/Under line is 71

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

USCATS RECORDOregon StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games3-0-0All Games2-0-0No Edge
Road & Neutral Field1-0-0Home Games1-0-0No Edge
When Favored3-0-0When Underdog1-0-0No Edge
Conference Opp1-0-0Conference Opp0-0-0No Edge
Opp .500+ Record1-0-0Opp .500+ Record1-0-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

USCATS RECORDOregon StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games4/8/2000All Games6/6/2000Oregon State
Road & Neutral Field2/3/2000Home Games5/1/2000Oregon State
When Favored3/4/2000When Underdog4/2/2000Oregon State
Conference Opp2/7/2000Conference Opp5/4/2000Oregon State
Opp .500+ Record1/4/2000Opp Under .5002/3/2000Oregon State

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

USCO-U-P RECORDOregon StateO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)2/1/2000All Totals (O-U-P)1/1/2000OVER
On Road1-0-0At Home0-1-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season7/5/2000All Totals Last Season6/6/2000OVER
On Road Last Season1/4/2000At Home Last Season2/4/2000UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio