September 22, 2022 9:19 AM CDT

TCU vs Southern Methodist 9/24/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with TCU winning 47% of simulations, and Southern Methodist 53% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. TCU commits fewer turnovers in 34% of simulations and they go on to win 58% when they take care of the ball. Southern Methodist wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Max Duggan is averaging 254 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (44% chance) then he helps his team win 56%. Tanner Mordecai is averaging 351 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (42% chance) then he helps his team win 67%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is SMETH +2 --- Over/Under line is 71

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

TCUATS RECORDSouthern MethodistATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games1-0-0All Games1/1/2000TCU
Road & Neutral Field1-0-0Home Games0-0-0No Edge
When Favored1-0-0When Underdog0-1-0TCU
Non-Conference Opp1-0-0Non-Conference Opp1/1/2000TCU
Opp .500+ Record0-0-0Opp .500+ Record0-1-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

TCUATS RECORDSouthern MethodistATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games2/9/2000All Games5/6/2000Southern Methodist
Road & Neutral Field1/4/2000Home Games4/1/2000Southern Methodist
When Favored1/4/2000When Underdog1/2/2000Southern Methodist
Non-Conference Opp0-2-0Non-Conference Opp2/2/2000Southern Methodist
Opp .500+ Record2/6/2000Opp Under .5002/2/2000Southern Methodist

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

TCUO-U-P RECORDSouthern MethodistO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)0-1-0All Totals (O-U-P)0-2-0UNDER
On Road0-1-0At Home0-0-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season6/5/2000All Totals Last Season6/5/2000OVER
On Road Last Season4/1/2000At Home Last Season3/2/2000OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio