September 22, 2022 9:19 AM CDT

Oregon vs Washington State 9/24/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Oregon winning 54% of simulations, and Washington State 46% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Oregon commits fewer turnovers in 61% of simulations and they go on to win 62% when they take care of the ball. Washington State wins 69% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Mycah Pittman is averaging 166 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (41% chance) then he helps his team win 67%. Cameron Ward is averaging 284 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (30% chance) then he helps his team win 70%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is WASST +5.5 --- Over/Under line is 56.5

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

OregonATS RECORDWashington StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games1/1/2000All Games2-0-0Washington State
Road & Neutral Field0-1-0Home Games1-0-0Washington State
When Favored1-0-0When Underdog1-0-0No Edge
Conference Opp0-0-0Conference Opp0-0-0No Edge
Opp .500+ Record1-0-0Opp .500+ Record1-0-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

OregonATS RECORDWashington StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5/8/2000All Games7/4/2000Washington State
Road & Neutral Field3/4/2000Home Games3/3/2000Washington State
When Favored3/5/2000When Underdog5/3/2000Washington State
Conference Opp4/6/2000Conference Opp7/2/2000Washington State
Opp .500+ Record5/4/2000Opp .500+ Record3/3/2000Oregon

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

OregonO-U-P RECORDWashington StateO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)1/1/2000All Totals (O-U-P)0-2-0UNDER
On Road0-1-0At Home0-1-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season7/6/2000All Totals Last Season5/6/2000No Edge
On Road Last Season3/4/2000At Home Last Season2/4/2000UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio