September 22, 2022 9:19 AM CDT

Arizona vs California 9/24/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Arizona winning 45% of simulations, and California 55% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Arizona commits fewer turnovers in 16% of simulations and they go on to win 58% when they take care of the ball. California wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Michael Wiley is averaging 133 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (36% chance) then he helps his team win 58%. Jeremiah Hunter is averaging 83 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (32% chance) then he helps his team win 68%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is CAL -6 --- Over/Under line is 50

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

ArizonaATS RECORDCaliforniaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games1/1/2000All Games1/1/2000No Edge
Road & Neutral Field1-0-0Home Games0-1-0Arizona
When Underdog1/1/2000When Favored0-1-0Arizona
Conference Opp0-0-0Conference Opp0-0-0No Edge
Opp .500+ Record0-1-0Opp .500+ Record0-1-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

ArizonaATS RECORDCaliforniaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games6/5/2000All Games7/4/2000California
Road & Neutral Field2/3/2000Home Games3/2/2000California
When Underdog6/5/2000When Favored3/3/2000Arizona
Conference Opp5/4/2000Conference Opp6/3/2000California
Opp Under .5003/2/2000Opp Under .5003/2/2000No Edge

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

ArizonaO-U-P RECORDCaliforniaO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)1/1/2000All Totals (O-U-P)0-1-1UNDER
On Road1-0-0At Home0-1-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season6/5/2000All Totals Last Season4/7/2000UNDER
On Road Last Season4/1/2000At Home Last Season1/4/2000No Edge

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio