September 22, 2022 9:19 AM CDT

West Virginia vs Virginia Tech 9/22/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with West Virginia winning 47% of simulations, and Virginia Tech 53% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. West Virginia commits fewer turnovers in 25% of simulations and they go on to win 58% when they take care of the ball. Virginia Tech wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. JT Daniels is averaging 328 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (45% chance) then he helps his team win 59%. Keshawn King is averaging 115 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (36% chance) then he helps his team win 64%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is VTECH +2.5 --- Over/Under line is 53

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

West VirginiaATS RECORDVirginia TechATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games0-1-1All Games1/1/2000Virginia Tech
Road & Neutral Field0-0-1Home Games1-0-0No Edge
When Favored0-1-0When Underdog0-0-0No Edge
Non-Conference Opp0-0-1Non-Conference Opp0-1-0No Edge
Opp .500+ Record0-1-0Opp Under .5001-0-0Virginia Tech

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

West VirginiaATS RECORDVirginia TechATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5/7/2000All Games5/7/2000No Edge
Road & Neutral Field2/5/2000Home Games3/4/2000Virginia Tech
When Favored2/3/2000When Underdog3/5/2000West Virginia
Non-Conference Opp1/2/2000Non-Conference Opp1/3/2000West Virginia
Opp Under .5002/2/2000Opp Under .5002/5/2000West Virginia

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

West VirginiaO-U-P RECORDVirginia TechO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)2-0-0All Totals (O-U-P)0-2-0No Edge
On Road1-0-0At Home0-1-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season4/8/2000All Totals Last Season5/7/2000UNDER
On Road Last Season3/4/2000At Home Last Season4/3/2000No Edge

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio