December 30, 2018 12:15 PM CST

Marshall vs South Florida 12/20/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Marshall winning 47% of simulations, and South Florida 53% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Marshall commits fewer turnovers in 39% of simulations and they go on to win 63% when they take care of the ball. South Florida wins 71% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Brenden Knox is averaging 123 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (38% chance) then he helps his team win 62%. Jordan Cronkrite is averaging 81 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (29% chance) then he helps his team win 68%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is SFLA +2.5 --- Over/Under line is 51

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

MarshallATS RECORDSouth FloridaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games6-6-0All Games3-9-0Marshall
Road & Neutral Field4-3-0Home Games1-5-0Marshall
When Favored5-4-0When Underdog2-4-0Marshall
Non-Conference Opp2-2-0Non-Conference Opp2-3-0Marshall
Opp .500+ Record1-1-0Opp .500+ Record2-5-0Marshall

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

MarshallATS RECORDSouth FloridaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games8-5-0All Games5-7-0Marshall
Road & Neutral Field5-2-0Home Games2-4-0Marshall
When Favored4-3-0When Underdog1-0-0South Florida
Non-Conference Opp5-0-0Non-Conference Opp2-3-0Marshall
Opp .500+ Record1-4-0Opp .500+ Record3-1-0South Florida

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

MarshallO-U-P RECORDSouth FloridaO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)8-4-0All Totals (O-U-P)5-7-0OVER
On Road6-1-0At Home2-4-0OVER
All Totals Last Season7-6-0All Totals Last Season5-5-0OVER
On Road Last Season3-4-0At Home Last Season1-3-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio