November 22, 2022 12:31 PM CST

Tulane vs Cincinnati 11/26/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Cincinnati is a solid favorite with a 62% chance to beat Tulane. Johnny Ford is projected for 55 rushing yards and a 38% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 38% of simulations where Tulane wins, Bailey Zappe averages 3.33 TD passes vs 0.51 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.86 TDs to 0.71 interceptions. Jakairi Moses averages 98 rushing yards and 0.97 rushing TDs when Tulane wins and 88 yards and 0.56 TDs in losses. Cincinnati has a 24% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 73% of the time. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is CIN -2 --- Over/Under line is 47

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

TulaneATS RECORDCincinnatiATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games8/2/2000All Games3/7/2000Tulane
Road & Neutral Field4-0-0Home Games1/3/2000Tulane
When Underdog2/1/2000When Favored3/6/2000Tulane
Conference Opp5/1/2000Conference Opp1/5/2000Tulane
Opp .500+ Record4/1/2000Opp .500+ Record1/3/2000Tulane

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

TulaneATS RECORDCincinnatiATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games6/5/2000All Games8/5/2000Cincinnati
Road & Neutral Field2/3/2000Home Games5/1/2000Cincinnati
When Underdog5/3/2000When Favored8/4/2000Cincinnati
Conference Opp5/2/2000Conference Opp5/3/2000Tulane
Opp .500+ Record3/2/2000Opp Under .5001/4/2000Tulane

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

TulaneO-U-P RECORDCincinnatiO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)4/6/2000All Totals (O-U-P)3/7/2000UNDER
On Road1/3/2000At Home1/3/2000UNDER
All Totals Last Season6/5/2000All Totals Last Season6/7/2000No Edge
On Road Last Season4/1/2000At Home Last Season4/2/2000OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio