November 22, 2022 12:31 PM CST

Arkansas vs Missouri 11/25/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Arkansas winning 53% of simulations, and Missouri 47% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Arkansas commits fewer turnovers in 36% of simulations and they go on to win 64% when they take care of the ball. Missouri wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Jaren Hall is averaging 257 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (42% chance) then he helps his team win 66%. Tanner McKee is averaging 275 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (38% chance) then he helps his team win 62%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is MO +4.5 --- Over/Under line is 56

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

ArkansasATS RECORDMissouriATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5/4/2001All Games6/4/2000Missouri
Road & Neutral Field2/2/2000Home Games3/2/2000Missouri
When Favored4/2/2000When Underdog4/2/2000No Edge
Conference Opp2/3/2001Conference Opp3/4/2000Missouri
Opp .500+ Record3/4/2001Opp .500+ Record4/3/2000Missouri

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

ArkansasATS RECORDMissouriATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games9/3/2000All Games6/6/2000Arkansas
Road & Neutral Field3/1/2000Home Games4/2/2000Arkansas
When Favored4/2/2000When Underdog4/2/2000No Edge
Conference Opp5/3/2000Conference Opp5/3/2000No Edge
Opp .500+ Record6/3/2000Opp .500+ Record4/3/2000Arkansas

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

ArkansasO-U-P RECORDMissouriO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)7/3/2000All Totals (O-U-P)4/6/2000OVER
On Road3/1/2000At Home2/3/2000OVER
All Totals Last Season7/5/2000All Totals Last Season5/7/2000No Edge
On Road Last Season2/2/2000At Home Last Season2/4/2000UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio