September 22, 2022 8:58 AM CDT

Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers 9/22/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Texas Rangers are 30-41 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Los Angeles Angels who are 30-41 on the road this season. The Rangers have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Rangers\' starter Martin Perez is forecasted to have a better game than Angels\' starter Mike Lorenzen. Martin Perez has a 47% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Mike Lorenzen has a 40% chance of a QS. If Martin Perez has a quality start the Rangers has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.7 and he has a 23% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 68%. In Mike Lorenzen quality starts the Angels win 58%. He has a 21% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 58% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Nate Lowe who averaged 2.45 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 74% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Angels is Mike Trout who averaged 2.33 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Angels have a 49% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road30-41, 42% -960Record at Home30-41, 42% -1313Los Angeles Angels
VS Texas Rangers5-8, 38% -408VS Los Angeles Angels8-5, 62% 535Texas Rangers
vs Team Under .50030-25, 55% -244vs Team Under .50036-33, 52% 173Texas Rangers
Record As Road Underdog14-32, 30% -1248Record As Home Favorite15-19, 44% -825Texas Rangers
When Mike Lorenzen Starts7-9, 44% -261When Martin Perez Starts18-10, 64% 798Texas Rangers

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. NEITHER TEAM HAS UNITS EDGE

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-8, 33% -225Record at Home3-7, 30% -468Los Angeles Angels
VS Texas Rangers0-0 No GamesVS Los Angeles Angels0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .5002-1, 67% 18vs Team .500 or Better3-8, 27% -357Los Angeles Angels
Record As Road Underdog3-8, 27% -289Record As Home Favorite2-3, 40% -171Texas Rangers
When Mike Lorenzen Starts1-1, 50% 34When Martin Perez Starts3-2, 60% 115Texas Rangers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD34-32, 52% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME36-31, 54% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-3, 73% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-3, 70% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON38-41, 48% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-39, 49% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Mike Lorenzen STARTS11-5, 69% OverOVER-UNDER IN Martin Perez STARTS15-12, 56% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 28-43, 39% -2009 Texas Rangers Home Games: 30-41, 42% -1339 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 4-8, 33% -524 Texas Rangers Home Games: 3-7, 30% -468

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 38-33, 54% -716 Texas Rangers Home Games: 36-35, 51% -820 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 9-3, 75% +220 Texas Rangers Home Games: 6-4, 60% +6

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 27-30, 47% -600 Texas Rangers Home Games: 33-28, 54% + 220 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 5-2, 71% + 280 Texas Rangers Home Games: 3-6, 33% -360

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio