September 22, 2022 8:58 AM CDT

Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies 9/22/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Philadelphia Phillies are 44-31 at home this season and the Atlanta Braves are 41-30 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Ranger Suarez has a 45% chance of a QS and Max Fried a 45% chance. If Ranger Suarez has a quality start the Phillies has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.1 and he has a 24% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Phillies win 56%. If Max Fried has a quality start the Braves has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.5 and he has a 37% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 49%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Philadelphia Phillies is Bryce Harper who averaged 2.36 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Phillies have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Austin Riley who averaged 2.29 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 38% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 64% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Philadelphia Phillies

Atlanta BravesRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road41-30, 58% -115Record at Home44-31, 59% -371Atlanta Braves
VS Philadelphia Phillies9-6, 60% -1VS Atlanta Braves6-9, 40% -261Atlanta Braves
vs Team .500 or Better31-32, 49% -713vs Team .500 or Better29-37, 44% -405Philadelphia Phillies
Record as Road Favorite33-17, 66% 279Record as Home Underdog5-4, 56% 287Philadelphia Phillies
When Max Fried Starts19-10, 66% 196When Ranger Suarez Starts17-10, 63% 504Philadelphia Phillies

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Atlanta Braves

Atlanta BravesRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-6, 54% -237Record at Home10-2, 83% 187Philadelphia Phillies
VS Philadelphia Phillies3-0, 100% 181VS Atlanta Braves0-3, 0% -300Atlanta Braves
vs Team .500 or Better5-4, 56% -67vs Team .500 or Better1-5, 17% -428Atlanta Braves
Record as Road Favorite7-5, 58% -137Record as Home Underdog0-0 No GamesPhiladelphia Phillies
When Max Fried Starts3-2, 60% -74When Ranger Suarez Starts2-3, 40% -221Atlanta Braves

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Atlanta BravesRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD36-28, 56% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME37-34, 52% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-5, 62% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-6, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-48, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-40, 47% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Max Fried STARTS12-15, 44% OverOVER-UNDER IN Ranger Suarez STARTS18-9, 67% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 24-47, 34% -1888 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 40-35, 53% +83 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 3-10, 23% -639 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 10-2, 83% +187

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 39-32, 55% -607 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 43-32, 57% -639 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 8-5, 62% -36 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 10-2, 83% +187

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 35-21, 62% + 1190 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 33-30, 52% 0 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 5-5, 50% -50 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 7-4, 64% + 260

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio