September 11, 2019 5:30 AM CDT

Tampa Bay Rays vs Texas Rangers 9/11/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Texas Rangers are 40-29 at home this season and the Tampa Bay Rays are 43-27 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Rangers\' starter Ariel Jurado is forecasted to have a better game than Rays\' starter Jalen Beeks. Ariel Jurado has a 37% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jalen Beeks has a 30% chance of a QS. If Ariel Jurado has a quality start the Rangers has a 79% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.4 and he has a 21% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 61%. In Jalen Beeks quality starts the Rays win 75%. He has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 75% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Shin-Soo Choo who averaged 2.46 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 44% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Tampa Bay Rays is Tommy Pham who averaged 2.51 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rays have a 58% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road43-27, 61% 875Record at Home40-29, 58% 1146Texas Rangers
VS Texas Rangers2-1, 67% 10VS Tampa Bay Rays1-2, 33% -78Tampa Bay Rays
vs Team Under .50054-26, 68% 502vs Team .500 or Better25-42, 37% -662Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite27-16, 63% 133Record as Home Underdog20-15, 57% 1151Texas Rangers
When Jalen Beeks Starts1-2, 33% -128When Ariel Jurado Starts6-11, 35% -409Tampa Bay Rays

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-5, 50% -4Record at Home5-7, 42% -240Tampa Bay Rays
VS Texas Rangers0-0 No GamesVS Tampa Bay Rays0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .50016-7, 70% 193vs Team .500 or Better1-6, 14% -424Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite3-2, 60% -20Record as Home Underdog2-3, 40% -79Tampa Bay Rays
When Jalen Beeks Starts0-1, 0% -100When Ariel Jurado Starts1-3, 25% -142Tampa Bay Rays

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDTexas RangersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD34-31, 52% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME34-34, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-3, 70% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-7, 42% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON46-32, 59% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Jalen Beeks STARTS2-0, 100% OverOVER-UNDER IN Ariel Jurado STARTS7-10, 41% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 34-36, 49% -1140 Texas Rangers Home Games: 42-27, 61% +1131 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 5-5, 50% -9 Texas Rangers Home Games: 10-2, 83% +750

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 41-29, 59% +80 Texas Rangers Home Games: 43-26, 62% +826 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 5-5, 50% -212 Texas Rangers Home Games: 9-3, 75% +464

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 31-28, 53% + 20 Texas Rangers Home Games: 32-28, 53% + 120 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 9-1, 90% + 790 Texas Rangers Home Games: 8-4, 67% + 360

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio