September 11, 2019 5:30 AM CDT

Cincinnati Reds vs Seattle Mariners 9/11/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Cincinnati Reds are 27-42 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Seattle Mariners who are 29-40 at home. The Reds have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Reds\' starter Sonny Gray is forecasted to have a better game than Mariners\' starter Marco Gonzales. Sonny Gray has a 48% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Marco Gonzales has a 34% chance of a QS. If Sonny Gray has a quality start the Reds has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.5 and he has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Reds win 65%. In Marco Gonzales quality starts the Mariners win 61%. He has a 16% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 61% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Omar Narvaez who averaged 2.17 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 51% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cincinnati Reds is Alex Blandino who averaged 2.89 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 58% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 70% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati RedsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road27-42, 39% -1215Record at Home29-40, 42% -1267Cincinnati Reds
VS Seattle Mariners0-0 No GamesVS Cincinnati Reds0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .50026-24, 52% -475vs Team .500 or Better20-55, 27% -2844Cincinnati Reds
Record as Road Favorite8-7, 53% -122Record as Home Underdog14-28, 33% -1154Cincinnati Reds
When Sonny Gray Starts18-10, 64% 494When Marco Gonzales Starts15-15, 50% 206Cincinnati Reds

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati RedsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-10, 29% -721Record at Home2-4, 33% -232Seattle Mariners
VS Seattle Mariners0-0 No GamesVS Cincinnati Reds0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .5005-2, 71% 125vs Team .500 or Better2-10, 17% -660Cincinnati Reds
Record as Road Favorite4-4, 50% -121Record as Home Underdog1-3, 25% -199Cincinnati Reds
When Sonny Gray Starts4-1, 80% 139When Marco Gonzales Starts2-3, 40% -63Cincinnati Reds

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Cincinnati RedsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD29-38, 43% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME36-25, 59% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-6, 54% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS3-3, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-44, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-41, 46% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Sonny Gray STARTS11-15, 42% OverOVER-UNDER IN Marco Gonzales STARTS13-12, 52% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 33-36, 48% -653 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 28-41, 41% -1509 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 4-10, 29% -848 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 3-3, 50% -80

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 35-34, 51% -778 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 38-31, 55% -148 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 6-8, 43% -395 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 5-1, 83% +199

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 27-35, 44% -1150 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 32-24, 57% + 560 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 6-4, 60% + 160 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 3-3, 50% -30

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio