August 14, 2019 6:40 AM CDT

Texas Rangers vs Toronto Blue Jays 8/14/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Toronto Blue Jays are 23-36 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Texas Rangers who are 24-37 on the road this season. The Blue Jays have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Blue Jays\' starter Sean Reid-Foley is forecasted to have a better game than Rangers\' starter Kolby Allard. Sean Reid-Foley has a 42% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Kolby Allard has a 33% chance of a QS. If Sean Reid-Foley has a quality start the Blue Jays has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.8 and he has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Blue Jays win 66%. In Kolby Allard quality starts the Rangers win 66%. He has a 8% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 66% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Toronto Blue Jays is Bo Bichette who averaged 2.58 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Blue Jays have a 71% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Danny Santana who averaged 2.26 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 54% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Toronto Blue Jays

Texas RangersRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road24-37, 39% -888Record at Home23-36, 39% -1045Texas Rangers
VS Toronto Blue Jays2-2, 50% -58VS Texas Rangers2-2, 50% 48Toronto Blue Jays
vs Team Under .50035-23, 60% 736vs Team .500 or Better28-43, 39% -156Texas Rangers
Record As Road Underdog20-35, 36% -1006Record As Home Favorite10-12, 45% -484Toronto Blue Jays
When Kolby Allard Starts0-1, 0% -100When Sean Reid-Foley Starts3-2, 60% 100Toronto Blue Jays

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Toronto Blue Jays

Texas RangersRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-12, 29% -580Record at Home5-6, 45% 38Toronto Blue Jays
VS Toronto Blue Jays0-1, 0% -100VS Texas Rangers1-0, 100% 106Toronto Blue Jays
vs Team .500 or Better4-12, 25% -692vs Team .500 or Better6-7, 46% 191Toronto Blue Jays
Record As Road Underdog5-10, 33% -380Record As Home Favorite0-0 No GamesToronto Blue Jays
When Kolby Allard Starts0-1, 0% -100When Sean Reid-Foley Starts2-1, 67% 114Toronto Blue Jays

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Texas RangersRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD26-31, 46% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME28-29, 49% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-12, 25% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-6, 45% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-43, 43% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Kolby Allard STARTS1-0, 100% OverOVER-UNDER IN Sean Reid-Foley STARTS2-2, 50% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 27-34, 44% -1089 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 33-26, 56% +837 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 9-8, 53% -142 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 5-6, 45% -46

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 36-25, 59% -130 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 34-25, 58% +84 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 12-5, 71% +342 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 7-4, 64% +104

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 21-28, 43% -980 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 27-23, 54% + 170 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 3-13, 19% -1130 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 3-7, 30% -470

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio