July 17, 2019 2:22 PM CDT

Washington Nationals vs Baltimore Orioles 7/17/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Baltimore Orioles are 11-34 at home this season and the Washington Nationals are 23-23 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Aaron Brooks has a 36% chance of a QS and Erick Fedde a 37% chance. If Aaron Brooks has a quality start the Orioles has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.2 and he has a 28% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Orioles win 49%. If Erick Fedde has a quality start the Nationals has a 81% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.4 and he has a 18% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Nationals win 61%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Chance Sisco who averaged 2.53 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 43% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 56% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Washington Nationals is Anthony Rendon who averaged 2.99 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 53% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Nationals have a 67% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Washington Nationals

Washington NationalsRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road23-23, 50% -381Record at Home11-34, 24% -2019Washington Nationals
VS Baltimore Orioles0-0 No GamesVS Washington Nationals0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .50033-26, 56% -492vs Team .500 or Better14-47, 23% -2227Washington Nationals
Record as Road Favorite13-9, 59% -77Record as Home Underdog9-32, 22% -1985Washington Nationals
When Erick Fedde Starts3-3, 50% -43When Aaron Brooks Starts4-2, 67% 166Baltimore Orioles

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Washington Nationals

Washington NationalsRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-2, 78% 225Record at Home2-6, 25% -314Washington Nationals
VS Baltimore Orioles0-0 No GamesVS Washington Nationals0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .50015-3, 83% 503vs Team .500 or Better3-9, 25% -431Washington Nationals
Record as Road Favorite6-1, 86% 226Record as Home Underdog2-6, 25% -314Washington Nationals
When Erick Fedde Starts1-0, 100% 73When Aaron Brooks Starts0-0 No GamesWashington Nationals

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Washington NationalsRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD23-20, 53% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME29-15, 66% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS3-5, 38% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-2, 75% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-45, 42% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-44, 43% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Erick Fedde STARTS4-2, 67% OverOVER-UNDER IN Aaron Brooks STARTS2-4, 33% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 18-28, 39% -1671 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 22-23, 49% -453 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 5-4, 56% -225 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 2-6, 25% -314

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 25-21, 54% -369 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 30-15, 67% +341 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 7-2, 78% +214 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 5-3, 62% -25

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 23-20, 53% + 100 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 27-13, 68% + 1270 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 3-5, 38% -250 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 3-4, 43% -140

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio