July 17, 2019 2:22 PM CDT

San Francisco Giants vs Colorado Rockies 7/17/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Colorado Rockies are 26-22 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the San Francisco Giants who are 25-23 on the road this season. The Rockies have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Rockies\' starter Jon Gray is forecasted to have a better game than Giants\' starter Shaun Anderson. Jon Gray has a 30% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Shaun Anderson has a 17% chance of a QS. If Jon Gray has a quality start the Rockies has a 79% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.8 and he has a 38% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rockies win 62%. In Shaun Anderson quality starts the Giants win 57%. He has a 25% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 57% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Colorado Rockies is Nolan Arenado who averaged 3.28 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 60% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rockies have a 65% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the San Francisco Giants is Austin Slater who averaged 2.88 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 51% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Giants have a 50% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Francisco Giants

San Francisco GiantsRECORDColorado RockiesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road25-23, 52% 988Record at Home26-22, 54% -170San Francisco Giants
VS Colorado Rockies7-4, 64% 330VS San Francisco Giants4-7, 36% -403San Francisco Giants
vs Team Under .50031-28, 53% 616vs Team Under .50030-22, 58% 276San Francisco Giants
Record As Road Underdog23-20, 53% 1133Record As Home Favorite21-13, 62% 114San Francisco Giants
When Shaun Anderson Starts5-3, 62% 253When Jon Gray Starts11-7, 61% 346Colorado Rockies

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Francisco Giants

San Francisco GiantsRECORDColorado RockiesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road10-5, 67% 984Record at Home4-7, 36% -240San Francisco Giants
VS Colorado Rockies3-2, 60% 179VS San Francisco Giants2-3, 40% -153San Francisco Giants
vs Team Under .50012-6, 67% 915vs Team .500 or Better6-9, 40% -293San Francisco Giants
Record As Road Underdog10-5, 67% 984Record As Home Favorite2-4, 33% -238San Francisco Giants
When Shaun Anderson Starts3-2, 60% 171When Jon Gray Starts4-1, 80% 312Colorado Rockies

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

San Francisco GiantsRECORDColorado RockiesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD29-19, 60% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME30-17, 64% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS12-3, 80% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-4, 64% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-41, 46% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-47, 41% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Shaun Anderson STARTS6-2, 75% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jon Gray STARTS6-10, 38% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 25-23, 52% +918 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 28-20, 58% +520 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 10-5, 67% +826 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 7-4, 64% +509

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 22-26, 46% -1085 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 29-19, 60% +219 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 5-10, 33% -720 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 4-7, 36% -405

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 25-15, 62% + 850 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 14-29, 33% -1790 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Francisco Giants Road Games: 9-4, 69% + 460 Colorado Rockies Home Games: 4-7, 36% -370

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio