July 17, 2019 2:22 PM CDT

Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals 7/17/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Kansas City Royals are 19-29 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Chicago White Sox who are 17-28 on the road this season. The Royals have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Royals\' starter Danny Duffy is forecasted to have a better game than White Sox\' starter Ivan Nova. Danny Duffy has a 50% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Ivan Nova has a 35% chance of a QS. If Danny Duffy has a quality start the Royals has a 83% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.7 and he has a 37% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Royals win 63%. In Ivan Nova quality starts the White Sox win 63%. He has a 31% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 63% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Kansas City Royals is Whit Merrifield who averaged 2.61 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Royals have a 73% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Chicago White Sox is Jon Jay who averaged 2.31 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the White Sox have a 49% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Chicago White Sox

Chicago White SoxRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road17-28, 38% -193Record at Home19-29, 40% -820Chicago White Sox
VS Kansas City Royals8-5, 62% 173VS Chicago White Sox5-8, 38% -339Chicago White Sox
vs Team Under .50019-16, 54% 33vs Team .500 or Better20-39, 34% -969Chicago White Sox
Record As Road Underdog14-26, 35% -233Record As Home Favorite7-6, 54% -46Kansas City Royals
When Ivan Nova Starts8-12, 40% 75When Danny Duffy Starts6-8, 43% -105Chicago White Sox

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Kansas City Royals

Chicago White SoxRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road3-9, 25% -280Record at Home5-6, 45% -38Kansas City Royals
VS Kansas City Royals0-1, 0% -100VS Chicago White Sox1-0, 100% 110Kansas City Royals
vs Team Under .5003-4, 43% 12vs Team .500 or Better4-9, 31% -229Chicago White Sox
Record As Road Underdog3-8, 27% -180Record As Home Favorite2-1, 67% 61Kansas City Royals
When Ivan Nova Starts2-3, 40% 46When Danny Duffy Starts2-3, 40% -129Chicago White Sox

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Chicago White SoxRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD16-24, 40% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME26-19, 58% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-7, 36% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-6, 45% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON39-37, 51% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-36, 51% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Ivan Nova STARTS9-8, 53% OverOVER-UNDER IN Danny Duffy STARTS6-8, 43% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 24-21, 53% +257 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 21-27, 44% -822 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 9-3, 75% +638 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 5-6, 45% -212

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 26-19, 58% -371 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 28-20, 58% +132 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 8-4, 67% +32 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 6-5, 55% -103

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 17-20, 46% -500 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 22-16, 58% + 440 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Chicago White Sox Road Games: 6-4, 60% + 160 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 4-5, 44% -150

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio