July 12, 2019 2:57 AM CDT

Tampa Bay Rays vs Baltimore Orioles 7/12/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Baltimore Orioles are 11-31 at home this season and the Tampa Bay Rays are 26-17 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a good chance of having a quality start. Dylan Bundy has a 48% chance of a QS and Yonny Chirinos a 45% chance. If Dylan Bundy has a quality start the Orioles has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.7 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Orioles win 51%. If Yonny Chirinos has a quality start the Rays has a 70% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.7 and he has a 43% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rays win 52%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Chance Sisco who averaged 2.26 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 63% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Tampa Bay Rays is Tommy Pham who averaged 2.33 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rays have a 67% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road26-17, 60% 430Record at Home11-31, 26% -1719Tampa Bay Rays
VS Baltimore Orioles5-3, 62% -92VS Tampa Bay Rays3-5, 38% 104Baltimore Orioles
vs Team Under .50027-12, 69% 435vs Team .500 or Better13-44, 23% -2063Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite16-11, 59% -36Record as Home Underdog9-29, 24% -1685Tampa Bay Rays
When Yonny Chirinos Starts4-6, 40% -298When Dylan Bundy Starts4-13, 24% -722Tampa Bay Rays

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road3-7, 30% -416Record at Home2-8, 20% -514Tampa Bay Rays
VS Baltimore Orioles2-1, 67% -24VS Tampa Bay Rays1-2, 33% -17Baltimore Orioles
vs Team Under .5002-1, 67% -24vs Team .500 or Better2-9, 18% -614Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite0-3, 0% -300Record as Home Underdog2-8, 20% -514Tampa Bay Rays
When Yonny Chirinos Starts0-5, 0% -500When Dylan Bundy Starts1-3, 25% -184Baltimore Orioles

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD16-23, 41% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME27-14, 66% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-4, 56% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS9-1, 90% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-44, 43% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Yonny Chirinos STARTS4-6, 40% OverOVER-UNDER IN Dylan Bundy STARTS7-10, 41% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 24-19, 56% -456 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 22-20, 52% -153 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 4-6, 40% -319 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 2-8, 20% -514

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 25-18, 58% +120 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 27-15, 64% +165 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 5-5, 50% -58 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 4-6, 40% -421

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 14-20, 41% -800 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 26-11, 70% + 1390 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 4-2, 67% + 180 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 6-2, 75% + 380

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio