July 12, 2019 2:57 AM CDT

Minnesota Twins vs Cleveland Indians 7/12/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Cleveland Indians are 25-18 at home this season and the Minnesota Twins are 27-19 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Mike Clevinger has a 34% chance of a QS and Kyle Gibson a 37% chance. If Mike Clevinger has a quality start the Indians has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.9 and he has a 22% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Indians win 47%. If Kyle Gibson has a quality start the Twins has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.1 and he has a 24% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Twins win 52%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Cleveland Indians is Carlos Santana who averaged 2.76 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Indians have a 57% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Minnesota Twins is Nelson Cruz who averaged 2.55 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 43% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Twins have a 66% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Minnesota Twins

Minnesota TwinsRECORDCleveland IndiansRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road27-19, 59% 418Record at Home25-18, 58% -137Minnesota Twins
VS Cleveland Indians3-3, 50% 3VS Minnesota Twins3-3, 50% -23Minnesota Twins
vs Team .500 or Better18-19, 49% -110vs Team .500 or Better14-18, 44% -338Minnesota Twins
Record As Road Underdog7-11, 39% -224Record As Home Favorite21-15, 58% -311Minnesota Twins
When Kyle Gibson Starts11-7, 61% 238When Mike Clevinger Starts4-2, 67% 49Minnesota Twins

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Cleveland Indians

Minnesota TwinsRECORDCleveland IndiansRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-6, 40% -334Record at Home5-2, 71% 67Cleveland Indians
VS Cleveland Indians0-0 No GamesVS Minnesota Twins0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better4-5, 44% -199vs Team .500 or Better4-3, 57% -4Cleveland Indians
Record As Road Underdog0-1, 0% -100Record As Home Favorite5-2, 71% 67Cleveland Indians
When Kyle Gibson Starts3-3, 50% -78When Mike Clevinger Starts2-2, 50% -73Cleveland Indians

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Minnesota TwinsRECORDCleveland IndiansRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD29-15, 66% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME21-20, 51% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-6, 40% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS3-4, 43% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON40-38, 51% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON46-33, 58% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Kyle Gibson STARTS10-7, 59% OverOVER-UNDER IN Mike Clevinger STARTS2-4, 33% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 27-19, 59% -899 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 15-28, 35% -1321 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 4-6, 40% -482 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 5-2, 71% +67

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 27-19, 59% -4 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 25-18, 58% -146 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 3-7, 30% -519 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 5-2, 71% +67

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 30-12, 71% + 1680 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 22-10, 69% + 1100 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 5-4, 56% + 60 Cleveland Indians Home Games: 2-2, 50% -20

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio