July 12, 2019 2:57 AM CDT

Atlanta Braves vs San Diego Padres 7/12/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Atlanta Braves are 26-18 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the San Diego Padres who are 23-24 at home. The Braves have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Braves\' starter Dallas Keuchel is forecasted to have a better game than Padres\' starter Nick Margevicius. Dallas Keuchel has a 34% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Nick Margevicius has a 25% chance of a QS. If Dallas Keuchel has a quality start the Braves has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4 and he has a 35% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 63%. In Nick Margevicius quality starts the Padres win 64%. He has a 19% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 64% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the San Diego Padres is Manny Machado who averaged 2.2 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Padres have a 51% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Freddie Freeman who averaged 2.75 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 72% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Diego Padres

Atlanta BravesRECORDSan Diego PadresRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road26-18, 59% 1577Record at Home23-24, 49% -491Atlanta Braves
VS San Diego Padres2-2, 50% -71VS Atlanta Braves2-2, 50% 12San Diego Padres
vs Team .500 or Better29-25, 54% -15vs Team .500 or Better27-25, 52% 409San Diego Padres
Record as Road Favorite15-5, 75% 618Record as Home Underdog4-6, 40% -123Atlanta Braves
When Dallas Keuchel Starts2-2, 50% -43When Nick Margevicius Starts6-5, 55% 132San Diego Padres

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Atlanta Braves

Atlanta BravesRECORDSan Diego PadresRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-4, 60% 1179Record at Home5-4, 56% 71Atlanta Braves
VS San Diego Padres0-0 No GamesVS Atlanta Braves0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better4-1, 80% 201vs Team .500 or Better3-8, 27% -347Atlanta Braves
Record as Road Favorite3-0, 100% 265Record as Home Underdog1-0, 100% 140Atlanta Braves
When Dallas Keuchel Starts2-2, 50% -43When Nick Margevicius Starts1-0, 100% 134San Diego Padres

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Atlanta BravesRECORDSan Diego PadresRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD23-20, 53% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME22-22, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-5, 50% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-3, 62% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON39-41, 49% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON45-34, 57% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Dallas Keuchel STARTS0-4, 0% OverOVER-UNDER IN Nick Margevicius STARTS9-2, 82% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 30-14, 68% +1215 San Diego Padres Home Games: 23-24, 49% +14 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 8-2, 80% +1372 San Diego Padres Home Games: 3-6, 33% -235

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 30-14, 68% +991 San Diego Padres Home Games: 21-26, 45% -946 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 8-2, 80% +527 San Diego Padres Home Games: 3-6, 33% -336

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 22-19, 54% + 110 San Diego Padres Home Games: 22-22, 50% -220 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Atlanta Braves Road Games: 5-5, 50% -50 San Diego Padres Home Games: 4-4, 50% -40

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio