July 11, 2019 6:09 AM CDT

Houston Astros vs Texas Rangers 7/11/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Houston Astros are 24-19 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Texas Rangers who are 28-17 at home. The Astros have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Lance Lynn has a 33% chance of a QS and Framber Valdez a 33% chance. If Lance Lynn has a quality start the Rangers has a 70% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.4 and he has a 16% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 43%. If Framber Valdez has a quality start the Astros has a 83% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.9 and he has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Astros win 64%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Joey Gallo who averaged 2.7 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 48% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Houston Astros is Yordan Alvarez who averaged 3.03 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 52% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Astros have a 72% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Houston AstrosRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road24-19, 56% -297Record at Home28-17, 62% 1249Texas Rangers
VS Texas Rangers6-4, 60% -117VS Houston Astros4-6, 40% 110Texas Rangers
vs Team .500 or Better31-23, 57% -321vs Team .500 or Better18-26, 41% -27Texas Rangers
Record as Road Favorite23-14, 62% 89Record as Home Underdog15-9, 62% 1141Texas Rangers
When Framber Valdez Starts1-3, 25% -257When Lance Lynn Starts13-6, 68% 628Texas Rangers

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Houston AstrosRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road3-6, 33% -332Record at Home5-5, 50% -80Texas Rangers
VS Texas Rangers0-0 No GamesVS Houston Astros0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better4-9, 31% -677vs Team .500 or Better9-10, 47% -109Texas Rangers
Record as Road Favorite2-2, 50% -46Record as Home Underdog2-3, 40% -84Houston Astros
When Framber Valdez Starts1-2, 33% -157When Lance Lynn Starts4-1, 80% 267Texas Rangers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Houston AstrosRECORDTexas RangersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD20-23, 47% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME20-24, 45% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-5, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-5, 44% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-43, 46% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON46-32, 59% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Framber Valdez STARTS2-2, 50% OverOVER-UNDER IN Lance Lynn STARTS6-12, 33% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Houston Astros Road Games: 22-21, 51% -1057 Texas Rangers Home Games: 23-22, 51% -172 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Houston Astros Road Games: 4-5, 44% -179 Texas Rangers Home Games: 6-4, 60% +97

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Houston Astros Road Games: 22-21, 51% -682 Texas Rangers Home Games: 26-19, 58% +182 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Houston Astros Road Games: 4-5, 44% -194 Texas Rangers Home Games: 7-3, 70% +254

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Houston Astros Road Games: 19-24, 44% -740 Texas Rangers Home Games: 18-19, 49% -290 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Houston Astros Road Games: 3-6, 33% -360 Texas Rangers Home Games: 5-3, 62% + 170

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio