May 16, 2019 7:58 AM CDT

Toronto Blue Jays vs San Francisco Giants 5/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. SF Pitcher has a 31% chance of a QS and Edwin Jackson a 29% chance. If SF Pitcher has a quality start the Giants has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.5 and he has a 31% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Giants win 56%. If Edwin Jackson has a quality start the Blue Jays has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.3 and he has a 17% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Blue Jays win 55%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the San Francisco Giants is Buster Posey who averaged 2.39 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Giants have a 62% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Toronto Blue Jays is Justin Smoak who averaged 2.71 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 48% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Blue Jays have a 61% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Francisco Giants

Toronto Blue JaysRECORDSan Francisco GiantsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road9-12, 43% 35Record at Home9-12, 43% -316Toronto Blue Jays
VS San Francisco Giants1-3, 25% -210VS Toronto Blue Jays3-1, 75% 161San Francisco Giants
vs Team Under .50012-14, 46% -240vs Team Under .50011-9, 55% 252San Francisco Giants
Record As Road Underdog8-12, 40% -55Record As Home Favorite4-2, 67% 99San Francisco Giants
When Edwin Jackson Starts0-1, 0% -100When SF Pitcher Starts1-0, 100% 68San Francisco Giants

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Francisco Giants

Toronto Blue JaysRECORDSan Francisco GiantsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-7, 50% 213Record at Home4-7, 36% -299Toronto Blue Jays
VS San Francisco Giants1-3, 25% -210VS Toronto Blue Jays3-1, 75% 161San Francisco Giants
vs Team Under .5008-8, 50% 78vs Team Under .5004-3, 57% 131San Francisco Giants
Record As Road Underdog6-7, 46% 123Record As Home Favorite2-1, 67% 53Toronto Blue Jays
When Edwin Jackson Starts0-1, 0% -100When SF Pitcher Starts1-0, 100% 68San Francisco Giants

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Toronto Blue JaysRECORDSan Francisco GiantsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD11-10, 52% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME10-9, 53% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-6, 57% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-4, 64% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON47-29, 62% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-42, 46% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Edwin Jackson STARTS0-1, 0% OverOVER-UNDER IN SF Pitcher STARTS0-1, 0% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 6-15, 29% -693 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 8-13, 38% -553 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 5-9, 36% -287 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 3-8, 27% -532

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 11-10, 52% -289 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 12-9, 57% +70 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 7-7, 50% -206 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 7-4, 64% +144

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 11-7, 61% + 330 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 11-8, 58% + 220 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Toronto Blue Jays Road Games: 7-4, 64% + 260 San Francisco Giants Home Games: 7-4, 64% + 260

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio