May 16, 2019 7:58 AM CDT

Texas Rangers vs Kansas City Royals 5/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Jorge Lopez has a 45% chance of a QS and Mike Minor a 40% chance. If Jorge Lopez has a quality start the Royals has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.8 and he has a 18% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Royals win 53%. If Mike Minor has a quality start the Rangers has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.7 and he has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 48%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Kansas City Royals is Hunter Dozier who averaged 2.63 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Royals have a 61% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Shin-Soo Choo who averaged 2.68 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 63% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Texas RangersRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-15, 29% -844Record at Home10-14, 42% -273Kansas City Royals
VS Kansas City Royals1-1, 50% -23VS Texas Rangers1-1, 50% -30Texas Rangers
vs Team Under .5008-9, 47% -117vs Team .500 or Better9-17, 35% -339Texas Rangers
Record as Road Favorite1-0, 100% 77Record as Home Underdog7-12, 37% -317Texas Rangers
When Mike Minor Starts3-5, 38% -161When Jorge Lopez Starts1-9, 10% -799Texas Rangers

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Texas RangersRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-11, 27% -704Record at Home5-7, 42% -110Kansas City Royals
VS Kansas City Royals1-1, 50% -23VS Texas Rangers1-1, 50% -30Texas Rangers
vs Team Under .5007-7, 50% -75vs Team .500 or Better7-12, 37% -102Texas Rangers
Record as Road Favorite1-0, 100% 77Record as Home Underdog4-7, 36% -180Texas Rangers
When Mike Minor Starts1-3, 25% -223When Jorge Lopez Starts1-5, 17% -399Texas Rangers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Texas RangersRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD12-7, 63% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME14-9, 61% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS10-4, 71% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-7, 42% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-36, 51% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Mike Minor STARTS3-5, 38% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jorge Lopez STARTS6-3, 67% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 9-12, 43% -397 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 12-12, 50% -104 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 8-7, 53% -179 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 5-7, 42% -293

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 12-9, 57% -149 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 13-11, 54% +11 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 11-4, 73% +283 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 6-6, 50% -130

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 10-7, 59% + 230 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 11-8, 58% + 220 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 8-4, 67% + 360 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 2-6, 25% -460

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio