May 16, 2019 7:58 AM CDT

Tampa Bay Rays vs Miami Marlins 5/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Jose Urena has a 30% chance of a QS and Ryne Stanek a 35% chance. If Jose Urena has a quality start the Marlins has a 54% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.1 and he has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Marlins win 41%. If Ryne Stanek has a quality start the Rays has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.1 and he has a 46% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rays win 69%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Miami Marlins is Neil Walker who averaged 2.25 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Marlins have a 44% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Tampa Bay Rays is Tommy Pham who averaged 2.98 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 56% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rays have a 76% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDMiami MarlinsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road14-5, 74% 566Record at Home7-16, 30% -592Tampa Bay Rays
VS Miami Marlins2-0, 100% 125VS Tampa Bay Rays0-2, 0% -200Tampa Bay Rays
vs Team Under .50018-8, 69% 366vs Team .500 or Better6-20, 23% -971Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite12-5, 71% 316Record as Home Underdog7-16, 30% -592Tampa Bay Rays
When Ryne Stanek Starts6-2, 75% 223When Jose Urena Starts1-8, 11% -587Tampa Bay Rays

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDMiami MarlinsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-3, 70% 264Record at Home3-9, 25% -457Tampa Bay Rays
VS Miami Marlins2-0, 100% 125VS Tampa Bay Rays0-2, 0% -200Tampa Bay Rays
vs Team Under .5009-5, 64% 5vs Team Under .5002-6, 25% -283Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite5-3, 62% 14Record as Home Underdog3-9, 25% -457Tampa Bay Rays
When Ryne Stanek Starts4-2, 67% 51When Jose Urena Starts1-4, 20% -187Tampa Bay Rays

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDMiami MarlinsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD7-11, 39% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME12-11, 52% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS2-8, 20% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-8, 33% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON32-46, 41% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Ryne Stanek STARTS4-4, 50% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jose Urena STARTS5-4, 56% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 12-7, 63% -69 Miami Marlins Home Games: 16-7, 70% +358 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 6-4, 60% -56 Miami Marlins Home Games: 9-3, 75% +276

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 11-8, 58% -62 Miami Marlins Home Games: 16-7, 70% +358 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 5-5, 50% -186 Miami Marlins Home Games: 9-3, 75% +276

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 6-10, 38% -500 Miami Marlins Home Games: 11-11, 50% -110 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 2-8, 20% -680 Miami Marlins Home Games: 4-7, 36% -370

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio