May 16, 2019 7:58 AM CDT

Milwaukee Brewers vs Philadelphia Phillies 5/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Phillies\' starter Jake Arrieta is forecasted to have a better game than Brewers\' starter Gio Gonzalez. Jake Arrieta has a 37% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Gio Gonzalez has a 27% chance of a QS. If Jake Arrieta has a quality start the Phillies has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.4 and he has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Phillies win 67%. In Gio Gonzalez quality starts the Brewers win 56%. He has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 56% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Philadelphia Phillies is Rhys Hoskins who averaged 3.15 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 55% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Phillies have a 71% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Milwaukee Brewers is Christian Yelich who averaged 2.86 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 52% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Brewers have a 48% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Philadelphia Phillies

Milwaukee BrewersRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road10-11, 48% 29Record at Home16-8, 67% 250Philadelphia Phillies
VS Philadelphia Phillies2-1, 67% 102VS Milwaukee Brewers1-2, 33% -133Milwaukee Brewers
vs Team .500 or Better13-13, 50% -71vs Team .500 or Better9-3, 75% 408Philadelphia Phillies
Record As Road Underdog9-8, 53% 237Record As Home Favorite16-8, 67% 250Philadelphia Phillies
When Gio Gonzalez Starts3-1, 75% 205When Jake Arrieta Starts5-4, 56% -71Milwaukee Brewers

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Philadelphia Phillies

Milwaukee BrewersRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-7, 42% -107Record at Home9-5, 64% 66Philadelphia Phillies
VS Philadelphia Phillies2-1, 67% 102VS Milwaukee Brewers1-2, 33% -133Milwaukee Brewers
vs Team .500 or Better7-12, 37% -531vs Team .500 or Better4-6, 40% -170Philadelphia Phillies
Record As Road Underdog5-7, 42% -107Record As Home Favorite9-5, 64% 66Philadelphia Phillies
When Gio Gonzalez Starts3-1, 75% 205When Jake Arrieta Starts2-4, 33% -261Milwaukee Brewers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Milwaukee BrewersRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD6-15, 29% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME11-12, 48% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-8, 33% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-9, 36% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-45, 48% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-39, 51% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Gio Gonzalez STARTS0-4, 0% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jake Arrieta STARTS3-5, 38% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 11-10, 52% -55 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 16-8, 67% +476 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 9-3, 75% +580 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 10-4, 71% +336

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 9-12, 43% -520 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 16-8, 67% +348 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 7-5, 58% +23 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 10-4, 71% +336

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 6-14, 30% -940 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 10-12, 45% -320 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Milwaukee Brewers Road Games: 4-8, 33% -480 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 5-9, 36% -490

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio